Monday, October 15, 2012

This is Me

Things you probably don't know about me

I love theater, although I'm not much of an actor or singer. I'm content to help out/volunteer or do technical work. However, I really miss it, and wish I could do some of that again.

I have a terrible weakness for desserts. 

I love to read/write, but hardly have the time anymore. 

I LOVE people. I'm fascinated in them, their stories, and their personalities. 

I like colorful things. 

I really enjoy post-apocolyptic young adult fiction, especially the City of Ember series.

I'm really hard on myself, but only with the things I shouldn't be hard on myself about.

I watch Glee.

I stay out of political conversations, if possible.

I LOVE to dance. 

Out of fear of confrontation, I've left out a pretty big one.























No comments:

Post a Comment